Constant temperature and humidity incubator: Constant temperature and humidity incubator in operation need to pay attention to some operational details, today, we are here to share with you.
1. When the constant temperature and humidity box completes the low temperature operation, the door of the box will be opened after drying treatment for about 30 minutes at 60 C, so as to avoid affecting the measuring time of the later test or causing the phenomenon of freezing of the evaporator.
2. Non-local staff can not repair and inspect the machine of constant temperature and humidity box, and when inspecting, besides full-time personnel, professional electricians and circuit maintenance personnel should also be required to prevent uninformed personnel from conducting electric closing, thus causing electric shock danger.
3. When using the constant temperature and humidity box, we must ensure the safe and reliable grounding, so as to avoid electrostatic induction.
4. Circuit breakers and overtemperature protectors, which provide test products and operators'personal safety, must be inspected regularly in detail.
5. The installation position of wet ball gauze must be accurate in order to measure the correct relative humidity.
6. When the box is in operation, please do not check it by hand to avoid electric shock or fan injury.
Above is the constant temperature and humidity incubator manufacturers to bring you information sharing, learn more about the relevant knowledge, you can pay attention to our official website!